- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Tea Parties for Girls and Dolls
Twenty four girls and their dolls filled Patches for the Luau Tea Party on June 3rd. Of course Moms, Grandmoms, and Aunts were there also.
We had a ball. The chocolate volcano left chocolate all over the table, but it was worth it to see how much fun the girls had.
Girls came in summer frocks, swimsuits, and all sorts of summer outfits. So did their dolls! Some even had grass skirts! Each girl and her doll recieved a lei when they came in. The napkins has a hibiscus clipped to them. It was for the girls hair. For the craft we made hugh paper flowers - with a lot of help from Moms. The goody bags were full of summer toys for the dolls, and candy for the girls!
The next party will be a pajama party on August 5th from 1 to 3 pm at Patches Dolls on 8th Street in Cairo! Girls and their dolls are being encouraged to wear their prettiest or most comfortable pajamas. I have been working on filling the Goody Bags already!