- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GRASSY, Mo. -- Christopher Lee Reed, 37, of Grassy died Thursday, June 21, 2012, at his home.
He was born April 1, 1975, in St. Louis, to Jimmy Hershall and Patricia Blythe Reed.
Christopher served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the Congo and Kosovo, as well as the U.S. Army National Guard.
He enjoyed being outdoors, camping, hiking and biking.
Survivors include his mother, Patricia Reed of Cape Girardeau; his wife, Sue Ann Reed of Grassy; two sons, Nicodemus Aidan Reed and Brian Alexander Tyler; two daughters, Annabelle and Kristen Reed; two sisters, Crystal (Anthony) Williams and Tara Reed; three brothers-in-law, Jeff (Joy) Tyler, Jerry and James Tyler.
He was preceded in death by his father, Jimmy Hershall Reed.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with High Priestess Jeane Reaves officiating.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.