- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Heuring - 70 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Albert Heuring of Mesa, Ariz., will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary Wednesday with a party at the American Legion Hall in Apache Junction, Ariz.
Heuring and Carma Wills were married June 27, 1942, at Scott City. Their attendants were Glema Milligan and William Heuring.
The couple has five children, Sharon Poole of Farmington, Mo., Dean Heuring of Ivins, Utah, Gene Heuring of Cape Girardeau, Rick Heuring of Jackson, and Monica Stein of Mesa. The Heurings have 11 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren.