- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Your Generosity 6/24/12
Hair donated in brother's memory
Emily Boyd cut her hair to donate to Locks of Love in memory of her brother, Jacob Boyd. The picture of Jacob is from a Target calendar page.
United Parcel Service donates to United Way
United Parcel Service and employees donated $14,551.08 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-2012 annual campaign. Pictured from left are John Chanley, Jack Trickey, Brad Borgfield, Paul Spragg, Ryan McGill, David Wallis, Brian Nugent, Sally Lee, Brian Obermann, Tim Clippard, Steve Kramer, Gabe Walter, Layton Beggs, Ralph Clements, Mike Colon, Larry Lohman, Bob Tenholder, Jason Hecht, Dennis McCoy, Nate Miller, Jeremy Seabaugh, Dave Tatum and Leslie Vance.
SEMO University donates to United Way of SEMO
Southeast Missouri State University faculty and staff donated $20,338.16 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-2012 annual campaign. Pictured are Dr. Dennis Holt, left, and Tammy Underwood.