- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Parking registration at SEMO starts July 9
Registration for Southeast Missouri State University 2012 to 2013 parking permits will begin at 8 a.m. July 9. At this time students may begin registering for preferred, perimeter and evening parking permits. A lottery system based on student seniority will be used to determine the distribution of preferred decals.
Registration will close at 4 p.m. July 27. Online registration for perimeter, evening only and car pool permits will reopen at 8 a.m. July 30.
Commuter students will receive their decals beginning Aug. 13. Resident students can pick up their decals at the parking office when they return to campus for the fall semester or at the Student Recreation Center-North on Aug. 16.
For more information, visit semo.edu or contact Parking Services at 651-2310 or email@example.com.