- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
DE SOTO, Mo. -- Mildred Klaus, 87, of De Soto died Wednesday, June 20, 2012.
She is the dear wife of 68 years to Nelson Klaus Sr.; mother to Dr. Nelson (Vicki) Klaus Jr. of Wilmington, N.C., Jacquelyn (Rich Filer) Moran of Crystal City, Mo., James (Gina) Klaus of De Soto, Debra (Kevin) Govero of Cape Girardeau and the late Sharon Klaus; dear grandmother, great-grandmother, sister, aunt and friend.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Dietrich-Mothershead Funeral Home in De Soto.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church. Interment will be in Calvary Cemetery in De Soto.