- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 6/22/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timothy Q. Ingram, 26, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on two Scott County warrants for failure to appear for careless and imprudent driving and no license.
* Bradley E. Eyler, 29, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing a motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated, resisting/interfering with arrest and driving while suspended/ revoked.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* A burglary and the theft of a wallet were reported at 1222 Normal Ave.
* A burglary, damage to door and the theft of a television were reported at 1015 Bloomfield St.
* A burglary was reported at 1038 N. Middle St.
* A burglary, damage to a door and the theft of cellphones, a pistol, jewelry and Nintendo game were reported at 843 Morgan Oak St.
* A burglary and damage to a door were reported at 1408 Bloomfield St.
* A burglary and damage to a window were reported at 2450 Fairview Drive.
* A check was reported stolen at 860 Limbaugh Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 1565 N. Kingshighway.
* Money was reported stolen at 422 Bellevue St.
* A CD case with assorted CDs was reported stolen at 901 Perry Ave.
* Forgery was reported.
* A 56-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.