- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
East Missouri Action Agency holding election in July
An election to select a member of the governing board of East Missouri Action Agency Inc. will be held July 1 through July 31 at the agency's office in Cape Girardeau at 1111 Linden St.
The person elected will represent low-income residents of Cape Girardeau County. These residents are encouraged to vote for the nominee of their choice. Those interested in voting must qualify by conforming to the established poverty guidelines.
For more information, call the agency at 334-5533.
1111 Linden St., Cape Girardeau, Mo.