- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MoDOT schedules land auctions
SIKESTON, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation's Southeast District is preparing to hold live auctions to sell four of its former maintenance lots.
The parcels are in Zalma in Bollinger County, Goodhope in Douglas County, Naylor in Ripley County and Licking in Texas County. The Zalma property consists of 3.8 acres with shop buildings on Highway 51. Live auctions for the Zalma and Naylor facilities will be held July 11, while the auctions for the Goodhope and Licking properties will be held July 12.
Open houses will be Tuesday for Zalma and Goodhope and June 28 for Licking and Naylor. MoDOT personnel will available on-site at each facility during the scheduled open house dates from 4 to 6 p.m. Interested parties may view photos, videos and more details about the properties online at www.modot.org/southeast/realtytoroads.ht....
For more information, contact right of way specialist Michael Smith at 573-472-5286, intermediate right of way specialist Eric Kaut at 417-469-6296 or via email at SERealtytoRoads@modot.mo.gov.