- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police report 6/21/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cody A. Seyer, 22, 529 E. Adams St., was arrested on a Perryville, Mo., warrant.
* Heather M. Galloway, 17, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a motor vehicle.
* John G. Frye IV, 17, of Gordonville received a summons for allowing an unlicensed driver to drive and possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Jameelah J. Woods, 17, 711 W. Washington St., received a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid operator's license.
* A burglary attempt was reported in the 1400 block of Briarwood Street.
* A burglary attempt was reported in the 700 block of Abbie Court.
* A burglary was reported in the 600 block of Strawberry Lane.
* A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Briarwood Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 800 block of Strawberry Lane.
* A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Primrose Lane.
* A burglary was reported in the 700 block of Connie Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Strawberry Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 1500 block of Primrose Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.