- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Donald Harris Sr.
Donald William Harris Sr., 71, of Scott City died Wednesday, June 20, 2012, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 3, 1941, in Mineral Point, Wis., to William and Dorothy Gibbons Harris. He and Joyce Turner were married Dec. 27, 1985, in Sheboygan, Wis. She preceded him in death Dec. 23, 2010.
Survivors include a son, Donald W. Harris Jr. of Cape Girardeau; six daughters, Donna Jean Brellenthin of Delavan, Wis., Christina Mackinnon, Racheal Phoenix and Danielle Harris of Scott City, Rose Stringer of Paducah, Ky., Dianna Harris of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Bob Harris of Elkhorn, Wis.; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was also preceded in death by his parents, a son, two daughters and two brothers.
There is no service.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel of Scott City is in charge of arrangements.