- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Beatrice Lee Dudley, 98, of Chaffee passed away Wednesday, June 20, 2012, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born Dec. 21, 1913, at Zalma, Mo., to Buford Harrison and Iva Crites Fowler. She and Clarence Earl Dudley were married April 28, 1930. He preceded her in death June 26, 1982.
Beatrice was a member of First Christian Church in Chaffee.
Survivors include a son, Ronald Dudley of Oakland, Calif.
She was also preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call after 3:30 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Matt Butrum officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.