- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
THEBES, Ill. -- Donna Rae Cohen, 64, of Thebes passed away Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 20, 1947, in Granite City, Ill., daughter of Harley H. Johnson and Dollie D. Orsburn Johnson.
Donna was of the Pentecostal faith, and was a former cook at Kozy Corner Restaurant in Olive Branch, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Lester Ray Cohen on Dec. 3, 1994; a brother and sister-in-law, William H. and Marjorie Johnson.
Survivors include two daughters, Sheila Acup of Thebes, Willie Jo Ann Cohen of Matthews, Mo.; a sister and brother-in-law, Glenda and Ralph Romanie of Trenton, Ill.; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until service time Friday at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bobby White officiating. Interment will be in Mound City National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill.