Cape Girardeau fire report 6/21/12
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 6:46 a.m., an unauthorized burning on Country Club Drive.
* At 10:22 a.m., a medical assist on North Spanish Street.
* At 11:37 a.m., an alarm system sounded on Kell Farm Drive.
* At 12:38 p.m., a medical assist on Broadway.
* At 2:25 p.m., a medical assist on East Timber Lane.
* At 3 p.m., a medical assist on Themis Street.
* At 9:34 p.m., a carbon monoxide incident on Cape LaCroix Road.
* At 10:22 p.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.