- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire report 6/20/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Zachary T. Hager, 24, 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* Terry L. King, 62, 930 E. Main St., received a summons for failure to drive in a single lane.
* Heather K. Uht, 24, 105 Daisy Ave., No. 3, received a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Donna Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* A court order violation was reported in the 200 block of North Missouri Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Dallas Street.