- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Adam Quentin and Jessica Ann Clymer of East Cape Girardeau, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 8:46 a.m. Monday, June 11, 2012. Name, Chase Ethan Adam. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Clymer is the former Jessica Kuehnert, daughter of Mary Scronce of East Cape Girardeau. Clymer is the son of Mike Clymer and Sue Clymer of Scott City. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to Timothy Michael and Ashleigh Nicole Pettis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 2012. Name, Mollie Elise. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Pettis is the former Ashleigh Hammontree, daughter of Mike Hammontree of Cape Girardeau and Gail Hammontree of East Prairie, Mo. She is a photographer at JCPenney Portraits. Pettis is the son of Beth Pettis and David Pettis of Cape Girardeau. He is a technician at Cape Girardeau Honda.
Son to James Robert and Dawn Marie O'Kelly of Burfordville, Southeast Hospital, 1:17 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 2012. Name, Jesse Aden. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Fifth son. Mrs. O'Kelly is the former Dawn Choate, daughter of Delilah Nelson of Springfield, Ill., and Bob and Kathy Choate of Pinckneyville, Ill. She is a registered nurse at SoutheastHEALTH. O'Kelly is the son of Jim O'Kelly and Martha O'Kelly of Gordonville. He is employed at O'Kelly Autobody.
Daughter to Ronnie Van-Zant Zurbriggen and Elexas Danielle Brown of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:41 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 2012. Name, Amelia Paige. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Brown is the daughter of Michelle Pierce and Michael Brown of Scott City. Zurbriggen is the son of Laura Zurbriggen of Pennsylvania. He is a driver with CTA.