- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
Student Travels to Bolivia for Public Health Work
Kristi Eftink of Cape Girardeau, a Master of Public Health student from the University of Missouri, traveled to rural Bolivia for public health education. Kristi traveled with the Engineers Without Borders team from Rolla, Missouri to Los Eucaliptos, Bolivia from May 23 to June 6. Kristi met with community members to educate on first aid, sanitation, and oral hygiene.
For more information, e-mail Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org.