- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
Student Travels to Bolivia for Public Health Work
Kristi Eftink of Cape Girardeau, a Master of Public Health student from the University of Missouri, traveled to rural Bolivia for public health education. Kristi traveled with the Engineers Without Borders team from Rolla, Missouri to Los Eucaliptos, Bolivia from May 23 to June 6. Kristi met with community members to educate on first aid, sanitation, and oral hygiene.
For more information, e-mail Kristi at email@example.com.