- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Student Travels to Bolivia for Public Health Work
Kristi Eftink of Cape Girardeau, a Master of Public Health student from the University of Missouri, traveled to rural Bolivia for public health education. Kristi traveled with the Engineers Without Borders team from Rolla, Missouri to Los Eucaliptos, Bolivia from May 23 to June 6. Kristi met with community members to educate on first aid, sanitation, and oral hygiene.
For more information, e-mail Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org.