- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)7
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)22
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Student Travels to Bolivia for Public Health Work
Kristi Eftink of Cape Girardeau, a Master of Public Health student from the University of Missouri, traveled to rural Bolivia for public health education. Kristi traveled with the Engineers Without Borders team from Rolla, Missouri to Los Eucaliptos, Bolivia from May 23 to June 6. Kristi met with community members to educate on first aid, sanitation, and oral hygiene.
For more information, e-mail Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org.