- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Rabies confirmed in Cape County after person bitten by bat (5/26/17)
- Man with prior sex convictions charged with abuse of a child 10 years ago (5/25/17)2
- New features at Cape Splash geared for kids; revenue has exceeded costs by more than $200K (5/24/17)1
American Red Cross- Annual Meeting
Cape Girardeau, MO -- The Southeast Missouri Chapter is pleased to request the presence of American Red Cross supporters, volunteers and board members to our 95th Annual Meeting.
The special event is to be held Tuesday, June 19th at Cape Public Library from 11:30am -- 1:00 pm.
Executive Director Sara Gerau would like all who are interested to attend. The Annual Meeting serves to recognize those American Red Cross members who have aided our community within the last year, but also to acknowledge that support from new individuals is needed to ensure our mission continues. The community, including many businesses and organizations, has done an outstanding job helping to provide disaster relief to those in need throughout the area.
Our work would not be made possible without assistance, and the Annual Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to provide recognition for these services. The 2012-2013 Board of Directors will also be selected at this time.