- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
American Red Cross- Annual Meeting
Cape Girardeau, MO -- The Southeast Missouri Chapter is pleased to request the presence of American Red Cross supporters, volunteers and board members to our 95th Annual Meeting.
The special event is to be held Tuesday, June 19th at Cape Public Library from 11:30am -- 1:00 pm.
Executive Director Sara Gerau would like all who are interested to attend. The Annual Meeting serves to recognize those American Red Cross members who have aided our community within the last year, but also to acknowledge that support from new individuals is needed to ensure our mission continues. The community, including many businesses and organizations, has done an outstanding job helping to provide disaster relief to those in need throughout the area.
Our work would not be made possible without assistance, and the Annual Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to provide recognition for these services. The 2012-2013 Board of Directors will also be selected at this time.