- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
American Red Cross- Annual Meeting
Cape Girardeau, MO -- The Southeast Missouri Chapter is pleased to request the presence of American Red Cross supporters, volunteers and board members to our 95th Annual Meeting.
The special event is to be held Tuesday, June 19th at Cape Public Library from 11:30am -- 1:00 pm.
Executive Director Sara Gerau would like all who are interested to attend. The Annual Meeting serves to recognize those American Red Cross members who have aided our community within the last year, but also to acknowledge that support from new individuals is needed to ensure our mission continues. The community, including many businesses and organizations, has done an outstanding job helping to provide disaster relief to those in need throughout the area.
Our work would not be made possible without assistance, and the Annual Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to provide recognition for these services. The 2012-2013 Board of Directors will also be selected at this time.