- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
American Red Cross- Annual Meeting
Cape Girardeau, MO -- The Southeast Missouri Chapter is pleased to request the presence of American Red Cross supporters, volunteers and board members to our 95th Annual Meeting.
The special event is to be held Tuesday, June 19th at Cape Public Library from 11:30am -- 1:00 pm.
Executive Director Sara Gerau would like all who are interested to attend. The Annual Meeting serves to recognize those American Red Cross members who have aided our community within the last year, but also to acknowledge that support from new individuals is needed to ensure our mission continues. The community, including many businesses and organizations, has done an outstanding job helping to provide disaster relief to those in need throughout the area.
Our work would not be made possible without assistance, and the Annual Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to provide recognition for these services. The 2012-2013 Board of Directors will also be selected at this time.