- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)12
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
American Red Cross- Annual Meeting
Cape Girardeau, MO -- The Southeast Missouri Chapter is pleased to request the presence of American Red Cross supporters, volunteers and board members to our 95th Annual Meeting.
The special event is to be held Tuesday, June 19th at Cape Public Library from 11:30am -- 1:00 pm.
Executive Director Sara Gerau would like all who are interested to attend. The Annual Meeting serves to recognize those American Red Cross members who have aided our community within the last year, but also to acknowledge that support from new individuals is needed to ensure our mission continues. The community, including many businesses and organizations, has done an outstanding job helping to provide disaster relief to those in need throughout the area.
Our work would not be made possible without assistance, and the Annual Meeting is a wonderful opportunity to provide recognition for these services. The 2012-2013 Board of Directors will also be selected at this time.