- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Andrew Kent Beadles, 42, of San Jose, Costa Rica, died Saturday, June 9, 2012, at his home.
Beadles was born June 30, 1969, in Syracuse, N.Y., to Dr. John Asa Beadles, of Kennesaw, Ga., and Jerri Lynn Bunce Pasborg of Cape Girardeau.
Andrew was valedictorian of his high school class in 1987 at Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis and graduated from St. Louis University in 1993 with a degree in economics.
In addition to his parents, survivors include a daughter, Jeniffer of San Jose; a brother, John Wade (Miho) Beadles and their children, Michelle and Joshua, of Dunwoody, Ga.; a grandfather, Thomas Beadles of Cape Girardeau; several uncles, aunts and cousins; and a stepfather, Lee Pasborg of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Jerome and Amy Bunce, and paternal grandmother, Virginia Beadles.
A service was held Thursday at the Montesacro Funeral Home in San Jose.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Rob Mehner officiating.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri or the Safe Harbor Animal Sanctuary.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.