- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Rose Marie Welter, 77, of Chaffee passed away at the Chaffee Nursing Center on Friday, June 15, 2012.
She was born Aug. 28, 1934, to the late Anton and Agnes Enderle Welter at their home near Chaffee.
Rose was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee.
Survivors include two brothers, Anthony "Tony" (Phyllis) Welter of Scott City and Franklin (Linda) Welter of Chaffee; six nieces and nephews, Angela Coomer and Toni Renee Hammes both of Scott City, Douglas Welter of Rolla, Mo., Linette Brammeier of Elberfeld, Ind., Jonathan Welter of Chaffee and Sally Hancock of Puxico, Mo.; 12 great-nieces and -nephews, Robert and Olivia Coomer, Allissa Coomer Barkett, Holli, Brandon and Hannah Shemonia, Michael and Matthew Welter, Tanner and Lauren Brammeier, Avery and Addison Hancock.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. A parish rosary will be at 7 p.m. today at the chapel.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner as celebrant.
Burial will follow at the church cemetery.
Online condolences can be made at www.amick-burnettfuneralchapels.com.