Cape Girardeau police report 6/17/12
Sunday, June 17, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mendy K. Downing, 37, 2920 Bella Vista Drive, received a summons for driving while intoxicated and drinking while driving.
* Robert Penny, no age given, 111 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Melvin Dancy Jr., 41, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Theotis Robinson, no age given, 1232 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear and a parole violation.
* Carmen Brown, no age given, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Amber Swader, no age given, 931 Elm St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant.
* Portia Harris, no age given, 117 Green Acres Drive, was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Andrew McClendon, no age given, 502 Bellevue St., No. 1, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Heather N. Toma, 31, 1119 Ranney Ave., and Steven R. Sadler, 30, 838 S. Ellis St., received summonses for noise violations.
* Travis D. Blackmon, 32, 605 N. Sprigg St., No. 2, received a summons for trespassing.
* Justin W. Henson, 21, 1416 William St., received a summons for leash-law and animal license violations.
* Isaac Johnson, 55, 125 S. Ellis St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Robbery was reported.
* An iPod and earbuds were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported money stolen.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 1428 Independence St.
* Miscellaneous items were reported stolen at Zickfield's Jewelry, 29 N. Main St.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 2824 Themis St.
* Damage to a sliding-glass door was reported at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* Damage to a vehicle tire was reported at 1809 Meyer Drive.
* Damage to a commercial window pane was reported at 31 N. Main St.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.