- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Borgfield - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry Borgfield of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance June 2, 2012, at Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center.
Borgfield and Audrey Foeste were married May 26, 1962, at St. Mary's Cathedral, by the Rev. William Daly. Their attendants were Don and June Borgfield, Dick Loos, Verna Lancaster, Charles Martin and Rosemary Dreyer.
Guests included Mrs. Borgfield's parents, Claude and Dorothy Foeste of Cape Girardeau.
The Borgfields have two children, Sandy (John) Schnicker and Brad (Tosha) Borgfield of Jackson. They have four grandchildren, Samantha Schnicker, and Ava, Grant and Grady Borgfield.
Mr. Borgfield is active in farming, and Mrs. Borgfield is employed at Walmart in Cape Girardeau.