- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bruenderman - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Dave Bruenderman of Cape Girardeau are hosting a family dinner today in celebration of their 40th wedding anniversary.
Bruenderman and Joyce Seyer were married June 17, 1972, at St. Mary's Cathedral, by the Rev. James Seyer.
The couple has four children, Jennifer (Chris) Dunn of Cape Girardeau, David (Sarah) Bruenderman of Fruitland, B.J. (Sarah) Bruenderman and Travis (Amanda) Bruenderman of Scott City. They have seven grandchildren.