- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Long - Kipper
Sarah Ashley Long and Lt. Rory Marshall Kipper were married Nov. 23, 2011, in Cape Girardeau. Judge Scott Lipke performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Darrell Long of Kirkwood, Mo., and Debbie Long of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Paul and Bonnie Kipper of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at Jones Heritage Farm in Jackson.
Mrs. Kipper received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry and biology and a master's degree in counseling from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from the U.S. Naval Academy. He is a helicopter test pilot with the U.S. Navy.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, and the Grand Canyon, the couple is residing in Norfolk, Va.