- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Man accused of stealing vehicle from Perry County plant
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Larry J. McCann Jr., 38, of St. Mary, Mo., was being held Friday at the Perry County Jail on charges involving the theft of and accident involving a motor vehicle.
McCann is charged with first-degree tampering with a motor vehicle and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident involving injuries and property damage, both felonies. McCann reportedly stole a vehicle from the Gilster-Mary Lee parking lot in McBride, Mo., then had an accident in the vehicle and left the scene. McCann is being held on $10,000 cash bond or surety.
710 S. Kingshighway, Perryville, MO