- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Girardot Chapter news
Fifteen (15) members of the IAAP Girardot Chapter attended the IAAP Missouri Division Annual Meeting held June 1-3, 2012, in St. James, Missouri. One former member who is now a Member At Large (MAL) also attended. The theme was, "The Red, White and Blue Professional You."
The total meeting registration was 120.
The Girardot Chapter again won the award for the chapter with over 40 members with the Highest Percentage of Members Certified (CAP or CAP-OM).
Sandy Ortiz, CAP, Girardot Chapter, served as the Recorder.
Many Girardot Chapter members received recognition for recertifications and for years of service.
Terry Anderson, CAP-OM, Westport Chapter, was installed as the President for 2012-2013.
Next year's Missouri Division Meeting will be hosted by the St. Charles and South County Chapters.