- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
Girardot Chapter news
Fifteen (15) members of the IAAP Girardot Chapter attended the IAAP Missouri Division Annual Meeting held June 1-3, 2012, in St. James, Missouri. One former member who is now a Member At Large (MAL) also attended. The theme was, "The Red, White and Blue Professional You."
The total meeting registration was 120.
The Girardot Chapter again won the award for the chapter with over 40 members with the Highest Percentage of Members Certified (CAP or CAP-OM).
Sandy Ortiz, CAP, Girardot Chapter, served as the Recorder.
Many Girardot Chapter members received recognition for recertifications and for years of service.
Terry Anderson, CAP-OM, Westport Chapter, was installed as the President for 2012-2013.
Next year's Missouri Division Meeting will be hosted by the St. Charles and South County Chapters.