- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Girardot Chapter news
Fifteen (15) members of the IAAP Girardot Chapter attended the IAAP Missouri Division Annual Meeting held June 1-3, 2012, in St. James, Missouri. One former member who is now a Member At Large (MAL) also attended. The theme was, "The Red, White and Blue Professional You."
The total meeting registration was 120.
The Girardot Chapter again won the award for the chapter with over 40 members with the Highest Percentage of Members Certified (CAP or CAP-OM).
Sandy Ortiz, CAP, Girardot Chapter, served as the Recorder.
Many Girardot Chapter members received recognition for recertifications and for years of service.
Terry Anderson, CAP-OM, Westport Chapter, was installed as the President for 2012-2013.
Next year's Missouri Division Meeting will be hosted by the St. Charles and South County Chapters.