- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Girardot Chapter news
Fifteen (15) members of the IAAP Girardot Chapter attended the IAAP Missouri Division Annual Meeting held June 1-3, 2012, in St. James, Missouri. One former member who is now a Member At Large (MAL) also attended. The theme was, "The Red, White and Blue Professional You."
The total meeting registration was 120.
The Girardot Chapter again won the award for the chapter with over 40 members with the Highest Percentage of Members Certified (CAP or CAP-OM).
Sandy Ortiz, CAP, Girardot Chapter, served as the Recorder.
Many Girardot Chapter members received recognition for recertifications and for years of service.
Terry Anderson, CAP-OM, Westport Chapter, was installed as the President for 2012-2013.
Next year's Missouri Division Meeting will be hosted by the St. Charles and South County Chapters.