- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
Girardot Chapter news
Fifteen (15) members of the IAAP Girardot Chapter attended the IAAP Missouri Division Annual Meeting held June 1-3, 2012, in St. James, Missouri. One former member who is now a Member At Large (MAL) also attended. The theme was, "The Red, White and Blue Professional You."
The total meeting registration was 120.
The Girardot Chapter again won the award for the chapter with over 40 members with the Highest Percentage of Members Certified (CAP or CAP-OM).
Sandy Ortiz, CAP, Girardot Chapter, served as the Recorder.
Many Girardot Chapter members received recognition for recertifications and for years of service.
Terry Anderson, CAP-OM, Westport Chapter, was installed as the President for 2012-2013.
Next year's Missouri Division Meeting will be hosted by the St. Charles and South County Chapters.