- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
2012 4-H State Poultry Contests
Steven Peters, Tilsit 4-H Club, placed 1st in the Poultry Jr. Division.
Renee Peters, Tilsit 4-H Club, placed 3rd in the Poultry Sr. Division and is eligible for the National Poultry Contests.
Renee also placed 2nd in the Poultry Photo Contest at the State Contests.