- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Fire displaces family of seven (12/5/17)1
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
2012 4-H State Poultry Contests
Steven Peters, Tilsit 4-H Club, placed 1st in the Poultry Jr. Division.
Renee Peters, Tilsit 4-H Club, placed 3rd in the Poultry Sr. Division and is eligible for the National Poultry Contests.
Renee also placed 2nd in the Poultry Photo Contest at the State Contests.