- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
AMEN Center invites runners and walkers in support
On Saturday, June 30th the Amen Center in Delta, MO along with the Glen Allen United Methodist Women will host a 5k Run/1m Walk to benefit the crisis center.
The Amen Center is a Christian Based Inter-Denominational CRISIS and RESTORATION center to assist families and individuals to recover from a setback, crisis, or tragedy that will require a place of refuge for a transitional period. The center is the former Delta Elementary School located on Road N just west of Delta, Missouri.
Event: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Date: Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 8:00 AM to Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 11:00 AM
Details: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Location: Delta, MO
Event Date: June 30, 2012
Time: 8 a.m.
Details: A 5k Run and 1 mile Walk to raise awareness and funding for the homeless center in Delta, MO. Sponsored & Organized by the Glen Allen United Methodist Women.
The running route will be from Amen Center HWY N to County Road 238/Allenville Road, crossing the bridge to curve and back along the same route to the center. Following the awards ceremony and door prizes, participants are encouraged to tour the center.
For more information, call: Kim Mitchell
Event Cost: $20 prior to June 20th, $25 after or on race day
Proceeds to benefit who or what organization: 100% of the proceeds benefit the homeless Center
Location: Delta, MO