- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
AMEN Center invites runners and walkers in support
On Saturday, June 30th the Amen Center in Delta, MO along with the Glen Allen United Methodist Women will host a 5k Run/1m Walk to benefit the crisis center.
The Amen Center is a Christian Based Inter-Denominational CRISIS and RESTORATION center to assist families and individuals to recover from a setback, crisis, or tragedy that will require a place of refuge for a transitional period. The center is the former Delta Elementary School located on Road N just west of Delta, Missouri.
Event: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Date: Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 8:00 AM to Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 11:00 AM
Details: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Location: Delta, MO
Event Date: June 30, 2012
Time: 8 a.m.
Details: A 5k Run and 1 mile Walk to raise awareness and funding for the homeless center in Delta, MO. Sponsored & Organized by the Glen Allen United Methodist Women.
The running route will be from Amen Center HWY N to County Road 238/Allenville Road, crossing the bridge to curve and back along the same route to the center. Following the awards ceremony and door prizes, participants are encouraged to tour the center.
For more information, call: Kim Mitchell
Event Cost: $20 prior to June 20th, $25 after or on race day
Proceeds to benefit who or what organization: 100% of the proceeds benefit the homeless Center
Location: Delta, MO