- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
AMEN Center invites runners and walkers in support
On Saturday, June 30th the Amen Center in Delta, MO along with the Glen Allen United Methodist Women will host a 5k Run/1m Walk to benefit the crisis center.
The Amen Center is a Christian Based Inter-Denominational CRISIS and RESTORATION center to assist families and individuals to recover from a setback, crisis, or tragedy that will require a place of refuge for a transitional period. The center is the former Delta Elementary School located on Road N just west of Delta, Missouri.
Event: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Date: Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 8:00 AM to Saturday, 6-30-2012 at 11:00 AM
Details: AMEN Center 5k Run/1mile Walk
Location: Delta, MO
Event Date: June 30, 2012
Time: 8 a.m.
Details: A 5k Run and 1 mile Walk to raise awareness and funding for the homeless center in Delta, MO. Sponsored & Organized by the Glen Allen United Methodist Women.
The running route will be from Amen Center HWY N to County Road 238/Allenville Road, crossing the bridge to curve and back along the same route to the center. Following the awards ceremony and door prizes, participants are encouraged to tour the center.
For more information, call: Kim Mitchell
Event Cost: $20 prior to June 20th, $25 after or on race day
Proceeds to benefit who or what organization: 100% of the proceeds benefit the homeless Center
Location: Delta, MO