Cape Girardeau police report 6/14/12
Thursday, June 14, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William A. Rainwater, 22, 2516 Windy Hills Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving an unlicensed vehicle and driving without headlights.
* Charlesmen D. Bobo, 21, 916 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for drugs.
* Curtis L. McBride, 29, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Harold J. Bays, 43, 211 S. Hanover St., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for a Dumpster violation.
* Travis Blackmon, 32, 605 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Justin W. Henson, 21, 1416 William St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation and city license violation.
* Seth A. Barnhart, 17, 537 Albert St., was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident and striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Delores M. Ross, 36, 934 William St., was issued a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Kristie L. Jackson, 37, 555 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Casey F. Carnell, 22, 1507 County Road 228, was issued a summons for assault.
* Money was reported stolen at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 112 N. West End Blvd.
* Theft and fraudulent use of a credit/debit card were reported at 677 Napa Circle.
* Assorted change and iPhone ear buds were reported stolen at 777 Watkins Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 26 N. Main St.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
* Unlawful use of drug paraphernalia was reported.
* An animal bite was reported at 510 S. Frederick St.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Failure to return to confinement was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.