- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Southeast's aquatic center to close temporarily Friday afternoon
Southeast Missouri State University will close its aquatic center Friday afternoon for several hours while power is turned off to allow work on a FEMA generator project.
The aquatic center is inside the north student recreation center. The rec center will remain open with limited uses, according to a university news release.
The aquatic center will close from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. The power outage will affect all buildings on the main campus from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday.
One University Plaza, Cape Girardeau, MO