- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Dr. Christopher Reis earns board certification
The American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) has announced that Christopher Reis, DO, a pain management specialist at the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, recently became Board-certified in anesthesiology.
The ABA is one of the 24 medical specialty boards working together to set and sustain standards of expertise and professionalism. Medical specialty certification is the largest standard-setting and assessment process established and maintained by a profession.
As a Board-certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Reis provides comprehensive pain management related to chronic spine, joint, and myofascial pain. A diplomate of the Board must possess knowledge, judgment, adaptability, clinical skills, technical facility and personal characteristics sufficient to carry out the entire scope of anesthesiology practice.
Dr. Reis completed an interventional pain medicine fellowship, a residency and an internship at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL. He is a member of the American Pain Society, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, Midwest Pain Society, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association.
At the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, Dr. Reis joins Terry L. Cleaver, MD, pain management specialist, in the management and treatment of patients suffering from chronic pain. Their ultimate goal is to help patients determine the root cause of pain and develop a multi-faceted care plan to address it, with services that include spinal cord stimulation, diagnostic and therapeutic injections and treatment for peripheral nerve conditions.
To learn more about complex brain and spine care, call the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri at 877-MY-BRAIN or search online at www.CapeBNSC.com.
Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, LLC: The Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri offers complex brain, spine and pain management care to patients all across the country. Neurosurgeons, experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants, pain management physicians, and a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician are all located within the practice. This dedicated team of medical providers works with the patient's primary care physician to ensure the best possible outcome for the patient's medical condition. The Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri guarantees new patients an appointment within one week of calling the practice and self-referrals are welcome. Surgical expertise. Pain management. Compassion and integrity. That's the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic commitment.