- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
Dr. Christopher Reis earns board certification
The American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) has announced that Christopher Reis, DO, a pain management specialist at the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, recently became Board-certified in anesthesiology.
The ABA is one of the 24 medical specialty boards working together to set and sustain standards of expertise and professionalism. Medical specialty certification is the largest standard-setting and assessment process established and maintained by a profession.
As a Board-certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Reis provides comprehensive pain management related to chronic spine, joint, and myofascial pain. A diplomate of the Board must possess knowledge, judgment, adaptability, clinical skills, technical facility and personal characteristics sufficient to carry out the entire scope of anesthesiology practice.
Dr. Reis completed an interventional pain medicine fellowship, a residency and an internship at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, IL. He is a member of the American Pain Society, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, Midwest Pain Society, American Society of Anesthesiology, American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association.
At the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, Dr. Reis joins Terry L. Cleaver, MD, pain management specialist, in the management and treatment of patients suffering from chronic pain. Their ultimate goal is to help patients determine the root cause of pain and develop a multi-faceted care plan to address it, with services that include spinal cord stimulation, diagnostic and therapeutic injections and treatment for peripheral nerve conditions.
To learn more about complex brain and spine care, call the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri at 877-MY-BRAIN or search online at www.CapeBNSC.com.
Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri, LLC: The Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri offers complex brain, spine and pain management care to patients all across the country. Neurosurgeons, experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants, pain management physicians, and a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician are all located within the practice. This dedicated team of medical providers works with the patient's primary care physician to ensure the best possible outcome for the patient's medical condition. The Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic of Missouri guarantees new patients an appointment within one week of calling the practice and self-referrals are welcome. Surgical expertise. Pain management. Compassion and integrity. That's the Brain & NeuroSpine Clinic commitment.