- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)12
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)9
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
Jackson police and fire report 6/13/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property was found in the area of Canyon Trail.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Emergency medical service in the 900 block of Brown Street.
* A citizen assist in the 300 block of Cherry Street.
* Emergency medical service on Apache Avenue.