- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Forrest Albert Crawford, 55, of Scott City died Saturday, June 9, 2012, in Franklin, Ky.
He was born Dec. 20, 1956, in Wyatt, Mo., to Forrest Eugene and Janice Hope McCormick Crawford. He and Margrette Ann Hoggard were married Aug. 4, 1984.
Forrest was a truck driver with Single Source Logistics.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Joe (Crystal) Crawford of Scott City, Caleb (Holly) Crawford and Garrick Crawford of Piggott, Ark.; a brother, Scott Crawford of Midland, Texas; two stepbrothers; two stepsisters; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 11:30 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City, with full military honors.