- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Loretta D. Musgraves, 86, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 11, 2012, at her home.
She was born Friday, April 2, 1926, in Cape Girardeau, to Charley and Elizabeth Schuette Davie.
Loretta was a member of Cape County Cowboy Church. She worked more than 46 years at Florsheim Shoe Co.
She is survived by a son, Gary (Jane) Davie of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Alvin Davie of Jackson, James Davie of Palm Beach, Fla.; two sisters, Betty Dellinger of Jackson, June Hunt of Scott City; three grandchildren, Damon and Chris Davie of Cape Girardeau, Meredith Devenport of Sedgewickville, Mo.; and a great-grandson, Benjamin Davie.
She was preceded in death by a son, David Musgraves; a brother, Carl E. Davie; a sister, Geneva Wilkinson; and a grandson, Marcus Musgraves.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be given to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.