- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
John Reynolds Jr.
NEW MADRID, Mo. -- John Wayne Reynolds Jr., 49, of New Madrid died Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born Sept. 18, 1962, in Chicago, to John Wayne Reynolds Sr. of Lilbourn, Mo., and Janet Marie Lacy Morgan of Scott City.
In addition to his parents, survivors include two sons, John Joseph Reynolds and Michael Jay Reynolds of Tiptonville, Tenn.; a brother, Bobby Lloyd Reynolds of Lilbourn; two stepbrothers, Kevin Morgan of New Madrid and Richard Morgan Jr. of Brighton, Tenn.; three grandchildren, Brooke and Emily Reynolds of Tiptonville, and Samuel "Bodine" Cantrell; his stepfather, Richard Morgan of Scott City; and a special friend, Rose Martin of Catron, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Mary Lee Reynolds.
The funeral was Sunday at Richards Funeral Home in New Madrid. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in New Madrid.