- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
TAMMS, Ill. -- Margaret Ann Hileman, 82, of Tamms died Monday, June 11, 2012, at her home.
She was born June 20, 1929, in Cairo, Ill., daughter of Thomas and Margaret Siers Donahue. She married Carl Hileman on Nov. 10, 1950, in Cairo.
Margaret is survived by her husband, Carl Hileman of Tamms; two sons, Carl E. (Sharon) Hileman of Tamms, Doug (Elizabeth) Hileman of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Annette Stiff of Tamms; seven grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; other relatives and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a sister, Julia Huffman; and a brother, Edward Donahue.
Margaret was a member of Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church many years.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with David Eidson officiating. Interment will be in St. John's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Southern Illinois or Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jonesboro. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home.
To view this obituary and leave an online condolence for the family, visit www.rendlemanhilemanfh.com.