- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Today last day to take Cape performance, services survey
Today is the last day to participate in a survey rating Cape Girardeau's performance and services, according to a news release from the city.
Printed surveys were mailed to randomly selected homes and an online invitation was mailed to all businesses. The survey can be taken online at www.cityofcape.org, then clicking on "Take the 10-minute survey now."
The survey is a detailed list of city services for participants to rate, plus other topics such as the availability of child care, housing, jobs and health care. Answering the questions will take about 10 minutes, according to the release.
The company conducting the survey will use the data to produce a report projecting how often services are used, and how residents and businesses rate the performance of those services.
The final report will be delivered to the city Friday.
Cape Girardeau, Mo.