- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jackson police and fire report 6/10/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan L. Reed, 20, 2624 Old Cape Road, received a summons for displaying plates of another vehicle.
* Misty A. Sullivan, 36, of Gordonville was issued a summons for stealing.
* Assault was reported in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 500 block of East Adams Street.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Greenway Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Emma Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of Brown Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of North Oak Hill Road.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the area of Mansfield Place.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Citizen assist on Gerald Street.