- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Jason C. and Sarah A. Bandermann of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:14 a.m. Friday, June 1, 2012. Name, Charli Suttyn. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Bandermann is the former Sarah Booth, daughter of Barry and Marilyn Booth of Marble Hill, Mo. She is a radiation technologist at Southeast Hospital. Bandermann is the son of Rick and Pam Bandermann of Cape Girardeau. He is administrator at Physicians Alliance Surgery Center.
Son to Lance Michael Dohogne and Amber Michelle Rodgers of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:21 a.m. Friday, June 1, 2012. Name, Braydon Joseph. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second son. Ms. Rodgers is the daughter of Carrol and Edna Rodgers of Puxico, Mo. Dohogne is the son of Rick Dohogne of Kelso, Mo., and Patti Dohogne of Jackson. He is a physical therapist at Ozark Physical Therapy.
Daughter to Joseph Shadrick Kinder and Rachelle Lynn Meier of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:16 p.m. Friday, June 1, 2012. Name, Calie Catalina. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Meier is the daughter of Yukondra and Kaci Schearf of Advance. Kinder is the son of Joe and Raquel Kinder of Advance. He is employed at Manac.
Daughter to Shannon Ashley Shoultz of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:52 p.m. Sunday, June 3, 2012. Name, Evi Jean. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Shoultz is the daughter of Jeanna Maynard of Marble Hill and Larry Shoultz of Jackson.
Daughter to Shain Michael White and Ashley Nicole Barker of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:11 p.m. Monday, June 4, 2012. Name, Lavaiya Chantelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Barker is the daughter of Kimberly West of Cape Girardeau and Chris Pyles of St. Louis. White is the son of Mollie White and Garry White of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at QPI.