- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ST. LOUIS -- Vincent Joseph "Vince" Friedel, 55, of St. Louis, a gregarious and loving man who touched the hearts and souls of those around him, passed away Sunday, June 3, 2012, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
He will be remembered most fondly for his faith-filled life and love of people. He was a compassionate healer, who had a degree in both chiropractic and naturopathic medicine.
Vince had a passion for teaching and recently completed a master's degree in education with summa cum laude honors. He was an avid fisherman and nature lover, a genius at telling corny jokes that made everyone groan, then smile, and a master at teasing his niece. He will be missed deeply by all who knew him and will always be held dear to our hearts.
Visitation will be from 3 to 8:30 p.m. Monday at Buchholz Math Hermann Mortuary, 837 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Peters, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Ferdinand Catholic Church, 1765 Charbonier Road, Florissant, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Valley Industries Sheltered Workshop, 143 B McDonnell Blvd., Hazelwood, MO 63012, or Optimal Health Research Education Institute, (focus on autism) 16216 Baxter Road, Suite 110, Chesterfield, MO 63017.