- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cook - 50 Years
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Bob Cook of Sedgewickville recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering May 25, 2012, at the home of a daughter, Cheryl Cook.
Cook and Nancy Culbertson were married May 25, 1962. Their attendants were George and Wilma Flowers.
The couple has five children, Janice Fulton, Cheryl Cook and Joseph Cook, all of Sedgewickville, Michelle Diamond and Lucas Cook of Jackson. They have nine grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren with one on the way.