- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Trotter - Metheny
Mark and Mary J. Bader of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Kevin and Linda Shults of Red Bud, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Charity Jayne Trotter of Poplar Bluff, to Jason Scott Metheny of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Tom and Beverly Metheny of Marble Hill, Mo.
A June 30 wedding is planned at Cape First in Cape Girardeau.