The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Samantha L. Degarcia, 23, of Bertrand, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for fraud insufficient funds.
* Jesus C. Cruz, 19, 105 N. Clark Ave., No. 326, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Wade A. Moore, 43, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* A burglary and the theft of a firearm were reported.
* A burglary and the theft of photos were reported at 431 S. West End Blvd.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported theft and forgery.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 3439 William St.