- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 6/8/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Samantha L. Degarcia, 23, of Bertrand, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for fraud insufficient funds.
* Jesus C. Cruz, 19, 105 N. Clark Ave., No. 326, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Wade A. Moore, 43, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* A burglary and the theft of a firearm were reported.
* A burglary and the theft of photos were reported at 431 S. West End Blvd.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported theft and forgery.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 3439 William St.