- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Broadway from Spanish to Fountain to close at 10 a.m. today for asphalt overlay
The contractor that is overseeing the $4.5 million Broadway corridor project will be closing Broadway from the west side of Spanish Street intersection to just to the east of the Fountain Street intersection today beginning at about 10 a.m., city officials said. The stretch of Broadway should reopen after 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Weather permitting, contractor Fronabarger Concreters will open the Fountain Street intersection on Monday and close the Middle Street intersection as the project moves westward.