- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Anthony Graves Batton and April Renea Crites of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:58 a.m. Monday, May 28, 2012. Name, Joliene Courtney Inez. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Ms. Crites is the daughter of Tim Crites and Marlene Crites of Jackson. She is employed in the deli at Country Mart. Batton is the son of Jerry Klette and Tami Gilbert of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Casey's General Store.
Son to Dustin C. and Christina Rene Mattison of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:33 a.m. Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Name, Benjamin Stephen. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Mattison is the former Christina Standridge, daughter of Stan and Martha Standridge of Sikeston, Mo. Mattison is the son of Phyllis Mattison of Sikeston, and the late Steve Mattison. He is emergency room information systems administrator and a registered nurse at Saint Francis.
Daughter to Pamela Kay Propst of Marquand, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:49 a.m. Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Name, Zoey Ann Nichole. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Propst is the daughter of Sharon St. Clair of Marquand and Ray Propst of Advance, Mo.
Son to Braeden Wade and Morgan Leigh Gockel of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Name, Evan Wade. Weight, 9 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Gockel is the former Morgan Dambach, daughter of Keith and Joan Dambach of Cape Girardeau. She is assistant manager at Fazoli's. Gockel is the son of Mary Gockel and Chris Gockel of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Mid South Steel.
Daughter to Joshua Edward and Sarah Ashley Gaulding of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:20 a.m. Wednesday, May 30, 2012. Name, Sophia Avery. Weight, 9 pounds, 3 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Gaulding is the former Sarah Reynolds, daughter of Ron and Debbie Reynolds of Las Vegas. Gaulding is the son of William and Marilyn Gaulding of Perryville. He is maintenance manager at Perry Oaks Manor.