- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau fire report 6/5/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 1:02 a.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Northwoods Court.
* At 8:03 a.m., unauthorized burning on South Frederick Street.
* At 8:57 a.m., a medical assist on South Hanover Street.
* At 2:54 p.m., heat from a short circuit on North Fountain Street.
* At 3:01 p.m., a medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 3:37 p.m., a medical assist on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 6:12 p.m., unauthorized burning on South Pacific Street.
* At 7:22 p.m., a medical assist on Boxwood Drive.