- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 6/5/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Samantha N. King, 30, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Bertha D. Reed, 25, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to pay fines.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Eric P. Russell, 40, 3268 Perryville Road, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and driving in a careless and imprudent manner.
* Kevin T. White, 20, of Jackson and Matthew B. Ulrich, 20, 3020 Boutin Drive, No. 19, were arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace and being minors in possession of alcohol.
* Michael J. Armitage, 23, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
* Four subjects were in custody pending formal charges of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St., and possession of a controlled substance.
* Brittany A. Hill, 18, and Jamika L. McAllister, 20, both of Cairo, Ill., were arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Sharicka P. Smith, 24, 319 Park Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of false declaration, driving while revoked, expired license and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Elic L. Payne, 24, 925 William St., was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for burglary.
* Raymond L. Harris, 42, 6 Village Drive, No. 6, was arrested on suspicion of assault, burglary and stealing.
* Ryan J. Palulzak, 20, of Arnold, Mo., Jamie E. Clemens, 22, of Fairview Heights, Ill., and Kristine L. Eaton, 22, of Ferguson, Mo., all received summonses for placement of waste containers and improper placement of waste receptacles.
* Walter J. Wright, 86, 2409 Terri Hill Road, received a summons for not keeping private property free of litter.
* Assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* A burglary and the theft of a television, Xbox 360, iPod and shotgun were reported at 33 S. Henderson Ave.
* A burglary and the theft of a wallet were reported at 811 S. Sprigg St.
* A burglary and the theft of a television were reported at 316 S. Lorimier St.
* Theft of services was reported at 1325 Broadway.
* A 2002 white Kia Spectra was reported stolen at 1334 Ashland Hills Drive.
* A 1995 gold Mercury Grand Marquis was reported stolen at 3806 Valley View Lane.
* A burglary, the theft of cigarettes and damage to a door were reported at 6 Village Drive.
* Stealing and forgery were reported.
* Whiskey River, 1444 Independence St., reported money stolen.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2136 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 10 West End Blvd., reported fuel stolen.
* Clothing and a bag were reported stolen at 2314 Sherwood Drive.
* A CD player and pressure washer were reported stolen at 845 S. Kingshighway.
* Jewelry and money were reported stolen at 832 S. Kingshighway.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 515 N. Broadview St.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 832 S. Kingshighway.
* A purse was reported stolen at 621 Sycamore Circle, No. 3.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Damage to a chain-link fence was reported at 832 S. Kingshighway.
* Jimmy John's, 1800 Broadway, reported damage to an air conditioner.
* Damage to tires on a vehicle was reported at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* The city of Cape Girardeau reported damage to a telephone cable at 2500 S. Sprigg St.
* Trespassing was reported at 601 N. Middle St.
* Tampering was reported at 11 N. Benton St.
* A 56-year-old man was taken into protective custody.