- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Michael Lee and Diane Marie Huntington of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:05 p.m. Friday, May 25, 2012. Name, Samuel Edmond. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Huntington is the former Diane Griffith, daughter of Robert Griffith and Mary Griffith of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at Immaculate Conception School. Huntington is the son of Carol Magoc of St. Louis. He is manager at Phoenicia.
Daughter to Melesio Alexander and Jessica Ann Espinoza of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:32 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 2012. Name, Acelyn Cruz. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Espinoza is the former Jessica Rigdon, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Rigdon of Jackson. She is a credit analyst at Capaha Bank. Espinoza is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Melesio Espinoza of Cape Girardeau. He is employed in the warehouse at Nearly Perfect Shoes.
Son to Robert Thomas Alvarado Jr. and Jessica Jean Howell of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:55 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 2012. Name, Ayeden Uriah. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Howell is the daughter of Jimmy Howell and Connie Brock of Scott City. Alvarado is the son of Rebecca Martinez of Austin, Texas, and Robert Alvarado of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Leggett and Platt.
Son to Carolyn Renee Shane of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:59 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 2012. Name, Aiden Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Shane is the daughter of Jacqueline Ledermann of Marble Hill.
Son to Alysha Dawnn Rudolph of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:31 a.m. Monday, May 28, 2012. Name, Kameron Jayden Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Rudolph is the former Alysha Layton.