- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dawn M. Donachy, 47, of Perryville died Friday, June 1, 2012, at her residence in Perryville.
She was born May 29, 1965, in Shawano, Wisc., daughter of Orville and Laverne Steffens Schaefer of Perryville.
Dawn Donachy was an assembler at TG USA and a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include two daughters and one son, Tiffanie Routin of Perryville, Austin Donachy of Cape Girardeau, Trisha Donachy of Perryville; four brothers and one sister, Steve Schaefer of Olga, Wash., Mike Schaefer of French Village, Mo., Tom Schaefer of Wentzville, Mo., Carol Winter of Uniontown, Mo., Robert Schaefer of Montello, Wisc.; and three grandchildren, Donovan, Zachery and Sarah Kimmet.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will follow in the church cemetery.
Memorial preference: Lutheran Family and Children's Services.