- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)6
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)3
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau police report 6/3/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew R. Wellman, 23, 617 North St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Benjamin A. Mess, 34, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Joshua A. Bell, 17, 208 Estate Drive, Lot No. 164, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for burglary.
* Bertha D. Reed, 25, of Marion, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Avery L. Winks, 53, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 312, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* James D. Noland, 51, 36 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of being a pedestrian in the street and having an open container.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Bryan S. Kinder, 27, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested for littering.
* John J. Hunze, 36, 1815 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for bond revocation.
* Domestic assault and endangering the welfare of a child were reported.
* A 1982 red GMC Suburban was reported stolen at 509 N. Broadview St.
* Damage to a tire and rim and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at 925 William St.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa R. Eaker, 47, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Gregory A. Bartholomew, 47, of Gordonville was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Brandon L. Lundmark, 19, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing; a Cole County warrant for probation violation for fraud/insufficient funds; a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear; a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for fraud/insufficient funds; and a Madison County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Kyle J. Grogg, 24, of St. Mary, Mo., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Dustin R. Schmidt, 30, of Dutchtown was arrested on an Ellington, Mo., warrant for failure to maintain financial responsibility.
* Hannah L. Graham, 30, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of property damage, stealing and theft of a controlled substance.
* Joshua J. Jackson, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A brown Rosetti purse was reported stolen at Kent Library, 1 University Plaza.