- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 6/3/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew R. Wellman, 23, 617 North St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Benjamin A. Mess, 34, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Joshua A. Bell, 17, 208 Estate Drive, Lot No. 164, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for burglary.
* Bertha D. Reed, 25, of Marion, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Avery L. Winks, 53, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 312, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* James D. Noland, 51, 36 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of being a pedestrian in the street and having an open container.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Bryan S. Kinder, 27, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested for littering.
* John J. Hunze, 36, 1815 N. Kingshighway, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for bond revocation.
* Domestic assault and endangering the welfare of a child were reported.
* A 1982 red GMC Suburban was reported stolen at 509 N. Broadview St.
* Damage to a tire and rim and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at 925 William St.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa R. Eaker, 47, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Gregory A. Bartholomew, 47, of Gordonville was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Brandon L. Lundmark, 19, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing; a Cole County warrant for probation violation for fraud/insufficient funds; a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear; a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for fraud/insufficient funds; and a Madison County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Kyle J. Grogg, 24, of St. Mary, Mo., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Dustin R. Schmidt, 30, of Dutchtown was arrested on an Ellington, Mo., warrant for failure to maintain financial responsibility.
* Hannah L. Graham, 30, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of property damage, stealing and theft of a controlled substance.
* Joshua J. Jackson, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A brown Rosetti purse was reported stolen at Kent Library, 1 University Plaza.